ORGANIZATION: Hirsh Industries
MY ROLE: Writer, Editor, Graphic Designer
Hirsh Industries was shifting its business model from private labeling almost all products to a greater focus on growing their own Hirsh brand. A new suite of marketing collateral was needed to support sales initiatives.
My goal was to develop a suite of awareness pieces for use at trade shows and sales meetings. This new print collateral would supplement the new product catalog.
- Collected product information and wrote new marketing copy for various product categories, target markets, etc.
- Designed numerous reproduction-ready brochures, flyers and handouts using Adobe InDesign
- Coordinated print production and distribution
- Armed sales representatives across the country with new Hirsh marketing materials designed to keep Hirsh top-of-mind throughout the year
- Developed a suite of product literature to support sales initiatives
- Designed targeted sales materials for market verticals such as education and manufacturing
- Created new marketing materials that will serve as foundational pieces of content for a future website redesign
- Education Brochure
- Space Solutions Brochure
- Huxley Garage Storage Brochure
- Holden Open Desking Brochure