I partnered with Homemakers Furniture to create sponsored content on my home and organization blog, Small Stuff Counts, that increased awareness of the Homemakers store as a destination for nursery furnishings.
The goal of this campaign was to drive awareness of nursery furnishings available at Homemakers Furniture and to highlight one of their dressers within a nursery through a sponsored blog post and social media shares.
- Established campaign goals and objectives with the client
- Managed campaign timeline, communications and reporting
- Styled and photographed lifestyle images of a Homemakers product
- Produced a blog post that included engaging storytelling, an informative tutorial, lifestyle photography and a call to action to shop Homemakers
- Published numerous Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook posts with content optimized for each platform
- Showcased the Homemakers product within the context of quality lifestyle content
- Drove awareness of nursery furnishings available at Homemakers
- Produced lifestyle photography for use on the brand’s social media channels
- Generated social conversations and mentions of the brand
LINK & DOWNLOADS